The Firewire Evo Helium has the following features:
- Round tail
- Double inside single concave into split quad concave which is giving the board a loose skatey feeling and helps you planing as soon as possible.
- Balanced rockerline both in tail and nose for an all-round performance in both ways.
- Five futures fins boxes which are making it possible to ride it in a quad set-up or a traditional tri-fin set-up.
The Firewire Evo Helium can be defined as a small wave high performance surfboard. The remarkable concave of the Evo gives the board a good low-end performance with amazing upwind abilities. The outline of the Evo is giving the board a smooth feeling but still provides enough hold when waves are getting bigger and hollower.
The Firewire Evo Helium comes in the following dimensions:
- 5’1” x 18 1/2” x 2 1/4” 24.5 Liters
- 5’3” x 19” x 2 3/8” 27.4 Liters
All the Firewire boards are delivered without fins.